Keytranstion offers Intensive Outpatient Programs in Marina Del Rey, 90210 to help teens aged 14-17 years, suffering from substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders like depression and anxiety. Participants from Marina Del Rey attend group therapy and life skill classes for at least 9 hours a week. Unlike inpatient treatment or residential programs where patients would live in the center, clients can attend an IOP while continuing to go to school.
We provide a safe, structured, and self-directed environment to help teens from Marina Del Rey deal with their addiction, behavioral and mental problems. Instead of weekly therapy sessions that are open-ended, our Teen IOP program is more focused, and we make sure that each session has a clear goal.
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program, or Teen IOP, is a good option for teens who don’t have major mental health issues but still need support. The teen IOP in Marina Del Rey is typically designed to address issues affecting a teen’s life at school, home, and friends.
We believe that teens deserve a better chance. So we work hard to help them get out of addiction and stay well, by offering evidence-based treatment, recovery services, and educational assistance. Our services include substance abuse treatment, family therapy, recovery services, educational assistance, and a team to educate teens on drugs.
- Learn the skills to lead a better and healthy life.
- Find new passion in life through self-discovery.
- Make friends, connect more with people around while recovering.
- Understanding and becoming aware of the main causes of addiction and SUD
- Stay motivated and sober throughout your life.
By critically evaluating our patients, we’re able to know what type of treatment will work best for each teen, depending on their needs. We follow the admission process for Marina Del Rey Teen as outlined below.
- The admission of your teen will be in treatment with us for 30-120 days.
- Parents need to fill out an initial pre-assessment survey before admission of their teen.
- IOP admissions staff will then collect answers to many questions about your child’s current functioning in the community.
- Our expert will evaluate your child’s behavior, level of functioning on the basis of the survey and answers.
- With the help of the finding, we will create an appropriate teen treatment plan program for monitoring and progress
You’re an amazing parent, and you’ll play a vital role in your Teen rehabilitation. You may be invited to family therapy, which is a meeting with a therapist regularly. We see the magic happening with teens when the parents participate in their journey to graduate from our Teen IOP program.
Teens and parents can benefit from family therapy to help them deal with addiction struggles. You’re not alone, and we can help you understand what is happening to your teen and what changes in you can make things better for them. We’ll coach you on how to know if your teen is high, or smoking weeds, or what caused teen drug addiction, and more about tough situations and support you as parents while your child deals with addiction.
A struggling teen’s world can change with one right decision of a parent! Take that decision now.
Our Marina Del Rey-based adolescent outpatient program begins with a thorough assessment to determine the root cause of the problem behavior and the most effective treatment option. Our Teen group therapy and program goal includes
- Teaching teens how to make healthy choices, both in their lives and with regard to their substance abuse.
- We promote Social-emotional learning(SEL) experiential learning where youth learn to manage their social emotions, social behavior, and relationships through healthy life management skills.
- We help teens develop communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity skills.
Located on the Westside of Los Angeles, Key Transition Treatment Center is ideally situated to provide services to people in the surrounding areas. Residents of Marina Del Rey can all easily access our facility by driving or taking public transportation.
Teen Partial Hospitalization (PHP) provides a higher level of care than IOP and immerses your teen in a structured treatment program eight hours per day, five days per week. Our PHP is designed to promote healing, teach effective coping skills, and incite lasting and meaningful change.
If a therapist once a week isn’t working for your teen, then IOP is for you. Our Teen Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is a structured treatment program three times per week designed for teens aged 13-17 who struggle in their day-to-day lives due to Substance Abuse, Behavioral, and Emotional Issues.
Teen Sober Living is an essential teen aftercare program & a critical step to ensure continued sobriety and personal growth. As a part of our weekly curriculum, each resident of our house attends school, therapy, groups, and attends activities ranging from going surfing to attending art museums.
Mentoring is an individualized therapeutic support service for at-risk individuals ages 13-35. This ‘big brother’ | ‘big sister’ program operates outside the box of traditional therapeutic solutions. We provide one-on-one customized care by pairing clients with a mentor who uniquely understands their lived experience.
Our companions provide 24/7 mentoring support. We provide specialized mentors to work with clients who need to be monitored 24/7 and therapeutically supported to ensure their safety and/or maintain abstinence but may not be capable of attending a residential inpatient program.