The Key Transitions Teen Mental Health Treatment Center is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to college Juniors, Seniors, and graduate students who are pursuing a career in psychology, counseling, therapy, and social work. Qualified students can apply throughout the year 2022. Please get in touch with Erik@KeyTransitions.com with questions!
Students Pursuing Careers in:
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Mental Health Counselor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Child Psychologist
- Family Therapist
- Alcohol & Drug Addiction Counselor
- Behavioral Counselors
- Clinical Counselor
- Group Therapist
- Eating Disorder Therapist
- Clinical Supervisors
- Other related fields
- College junior, senior or graduate student
- Majoring in psychology, counseling, therapy, or a social work-related job.
- Currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Must be a United States resident
- Complete the Key Transitions Teen Treatment Program: Scholarship Application Form
- Provide Key Transitions with a letter detailing all relevant activities you’re currently engaged in, related to your career path. We want to know why you selected this major / career path – and how you plan to change the world!
- Provide us with (2) Letters of recommendation from advisers and/or college professors.
- Provide us with an unofficial copy of your College Transcripts.
How To Apply
Complete The Online Scholarship Application Form
Key Transitions will receive applications throughout the year and will be evaluated by the founders of Key Transitions. The winner will be selected based on their academic record, merit, community involvement, and leadership. A personal interview may be required by phone or video conference. We will select the winner in December 2022.